Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hi!! It's Amy

Hey Y'all, it's Amy! Well the past 40 hours has been another realization that as much as I want to be in control, I AM NOT. I just got off continuous monitoring now, freedom!!!! I am still bleeding but so far my labs show my body is doing ok with blood loss thus far and baby still is fighting away in there with a pretty steady, some dips, heartbeat. Again, nothing too low for them to say that the baby would be safer outside of me than in. So here we sit, another waiting game. They will continue to measure blood loss and baby's status. I am still in a pretty fragile state but again am trying to find hope and peace in God's greater plan. The contractions that I  am having are not consistent enough to go into any type of action.
So here we sit, 25 weeks and 5 days today. I will go for an ultrasound in a little bit to measure baby's growth and blood flow in the cord. We will see what that says and once again go from there.

5 comments:

  1. Only two more days until your short-term goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping us posted on all that is happening. Praying for you and the wee one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, Jake, Mason, and baby Jansen. God bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, Jake, Mason, and baby Jansen. God bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you guys! 💖

    ReplyDelete